Happy Pi Day! Yeah, it took a minute for me to get it as well – Pi = 3.14 (March 14)……I don’t like math. Anyway, here are a few links I’ve found interesting over the past week.
– The Southern Baptist Convention’s Annual Meeting is being held in Baltimore, MD this year: 10 – 11 Jun 14. Excited would be an understatement.
2. The Most Difficult Ministry Decision I’ve Ever Made by Thabiti Anyabwile
– Emotional post from Pastor Thabiti. Please keep him, his family, and FBC of Grand Caymon in your prayers.
3. Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus (Book Review) by Tim Challies
– Great summary/review of Nabeel Qureshi‘s book. I’m reading this one now and I am thoroughly enjoying it. If you don’t have it, I recommend picking it up.
4. How Churches Can Care for Their Pastor’s Children by Chap Bettis
– Insightful article on caring for the children of the family who is shepherding your family.
– Short but interesting video of Darrell Bock giving proof for the resurrection of Christ.
– Just funny.
7. Tracing the Line of the Promised Seed
– Pastor Voddie Baucham is just masterful at explaining the Bible. I so appreciate his passion for the gospel.