As you sit down with your coffee this morning, enjoy some of these articles that I’ve enjoyed over the past few days.
1. A Word About Men and Marriage– Jason Garwood.
Bottom line up front – brutal honesty is good. Men – take heed.
2. Walking with the Dead: The Illusion of Control – Dave Dunham
Another article from one of my favorite article series. No explanation needed.
3. How I Learned to Love the Church– Katie Van Dyke
A great article from Katie. Although this is published on the women’s side of CBMW, I think us men can learn a thing or two as well.
Again, men – take heed. There should only be one woman in our lives for whom we do these kind of things.
5. Paul Tripp’s Thanksgiving Devotional – Crossway
Great opportunity to get devotionals from Paul Tripp straight to your inbox for 14 days. Also, signing up enters you in a contest to win a Paul Tripp coffee mug. I’ll be honest — I want a mug.
6. The Dawning of Indestructible Joy: Daily Readings for Advent – John Piper
John Piper has written a 25 day daily devotional book for Advent season. As usual, it’s offered for free from Desiring God.
7. Pornography: Why Internet Accountability Software Doesn’t Work – Leon Brown
Brown has an interesting perspective on accountability software. In one respect, I think he’s correct in his assessment of what must change in men. On the other hand, I think his assessment of the software itself can be debated.
What good articles have you read over the past few days?
Grace and Peace,